Searching...
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How to Edit to Get 999 Notification in Facebook

Just some funny trick, (this tutorial demoed on Google Chrome 21) okay let's begin:
  1. Login to Facebook
  2. Make sure you have at least 1 notification (don't open it!)
  3. Right click on notification button and then click Inspect element
  4. Click to expand:
  5. Expand again:
  6. Then double click the value (I'm so sorry it must be 3, but I got 1 notification again)
  7. After editing the value (for example to 999), press enter. The notification count should change now. You may close Inspect element windows :)

8 comments:

  1. Hello there! This article could not be written much better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to
    him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!


    Here is my homepage: stall mats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price enough for
    me. In my view,
    if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Visit my site :: art institute of colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the information, I think this article is very useful for all who read it.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wonderfull, thanks for your sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so usefull for me, thank you so much guys..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I do this without notifications? If there is a way, please tell me. Thanks for the awesome article!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information really worth saying, i think you are master of the content and thank you so much sharing that valuable information and get new skills after refer that post.
    PHP Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!