Searching...
Monday, December 17, 2012

Save a Process Priority in Windows 7 | 8 Task Manager

I guess that all of you understand what is process priority and how to change it. But I'm sure that you have no idea how to save the priority, so if you re-launch the process, they have same priority without changing manually.
The steps:
  1. Open Task Manager
  2. Right click on the process you want to change
  3. Set priority
  4. Select the priority
  5. Check 'Save Priority'
Wait, there is no 'Save Priority' button. Is there any error on my Task Manager?
No, that's happened because you haven't installed Prio – Process Priority Saver
:)

2 comments:

  1. wow, nice
    there is no need to set rundll.exe again :D
    btw can you make a virus? what about write a tutorial about that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to
    get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you have done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads
    extremely quick for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage - garcinia hca fat burner

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!