I guess everybody who search this already know about Fount Router, is a tool to change the UI font in Symbian OS. In this time, I will write about Font Router features:
- Font Location : This isn't feature, but the main function of Font Router. Used to select font directory. (can be accessed from Option -> Open Font)
- Font Router Man : Disable this to reset to default setting.
- Zoom Ratio : Used to manipulate zoom ratio. Slide to right to get bigger font, and vice versa.
- Chroma : This feature is related to Anti Aliasing Feature (make the font looked smooth). Slide to right to get smoother font.
- Font Style : We can decide this function by reading the option, Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold and Italic. Note that supported font is required to use this feature.
- Y Adjust : Used to manipulate Y position of the font. (Almost like superscript and subscript)
- CharGapAdj: Character Gap Adjustment. Used to manipulate space between each character.
- LineGapAdj: Line Gap Adjustment. Used to manipulate space between each line.
- GDR support: Used to select whether GDR Format (*.gdr) is supported or not.
- Bitmap type: Used to control how the font will be displayed (rendered) on phone.
- ZoomMaxSize: used to manipulate maximum zoom allowed in Zoom Ratio.
- ZoomMinSize: used to manipulate minimum zoom allowed in Zoom Ratio.
I just know that. Everybody who knows about the remain features please give comment. :)