Searching...
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to Share a Full Page YouTube Video

Sharing a YouTube video is very easy, you just need to copy the URL, or the shortened one. If people click that link, they will be directed to the video. That is not what I'm going to talk, because I'm sure lot of people already know.



I'm talking about how to share a full page YouTube video, remember it's full page, not full screen. Actually I don't know what it is called, but I mean full page is when the entire page is fulfilled with the video

For example, I use my short video I made for my site's intro:


I wanna share that video in full page. As I have the video ID, i.e. epqC310IjTg, simply put the ID after this:
youtube.googleapis.com/v/video_ID
So, obviously it will be https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/epqC310IjTg. You can try open that link :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!